Terms and Conditions
Returns, Refunds & Replacement
All shortages/damaged/or other discrepencies with your order must be reported within 24 hours of taking delivery of your order.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund, credit note or exchange if they are returned to Minispeed within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid
- Items received are in a re-saleable condition
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to charge for replacement packaging when the original has been damaged or defaced.)
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking fee. (This does not affect you statutory rights)
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number and reason for return. Remember, the information you provide will help us to help you.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered or lost, please keep your proof of postage, as it may be required in the event of a claim with our couriers.
Minispeed is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Old units returned for a surcharge refund, must be returned within 12 months of purchase.
Internet orders are charged at the time of placing the order. Goods are usually despatched the same day or next day and in this case there is no option to cancel the order except by following the Returns, Refunds & Replacement policy above.
Occasionally parts will not be available for immediate shipment and in these cases you will be offered the opportunity to either wait until stock is replenished, select alternative items or have a refund.
Your statutory rights are not affected